Digital Marketing Specialist @Goodr
We’re recklessly committed to fun…blah, blah, blah, sunglasses! This is our actual mission statement, and here are some fun facts about our brand that might interest you:
OUR VALUES: We have two core values: Fun & Authenticity.
- FUN = Being sh*tty isn’t fun. Agreed? Taking pride in your work, finding joy in being GREAT, and celebrating wins… and losses. Now, that’s fun!
- AUTHENTICITY = Focusing on being authentic over being liked. (Next-level guru stuff. Count it.)
FUN FACT: We do not allow email to be sent internally. Carrier pigeons only. JK, we use Slack.
AUTONOMY: We practice autonomy, empowerment, and accountability so that every team member can be in control of their own life.
- NO BOSSES: Not joking. We have a flat reporting structure: you are your own boss. “World’s Greatest Boss” mugs encouraged.
- REMOTE WORKING: We have a super-liberal remote working policy. For most roles, you are only required to be in the office 2 days per week (after your first 30 days). Due to COVID-19, most roles at goodr—including this role—are working remotely 100% of the time.
- UNLIMITED VACATION: That was not a glitch in the matrix, we offer unlimited vacation.
MASTERY: We encourage growth, grit, and greatness (and alliteration!); and expect you to take pride in your work.
- GROWTH: We provide continuous personal development because we want you to grow and do your best work. We have a green thumb, but…for people.
- FEEDBACK: We value people who give and receive feedback with grace. ‘Nuff said.
FUN FACT: Every quarter we have a two-day, all-employee summit that ends with a party! We call it goodrSTOCK because it’s as epic as a music festival that has only happened twice in history, but we do it quarterly. Currently, we’re conducting these events virtually due to COVID-19.
PURPOSE: We want to leave the world better than we found it in ways that are unique to an individual’s personal journey. But, what does that even mean??? It means:
- PURPOSE PROJECTS: Every team member gets to create their own project for making the world a better place. Some current projects include: finding ways to use recycled plastics, getting goodr to carbon-neutral, and bringing awareness to sexual assault.
- PAID TO VOLUNTEER: Yes, you get paid to volunteer! Our favorite paradox.
FUN FACT: One purpose project this year resulted in Nicki Minaj sharing a video a team member created!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You love checking boxes and bringing order to chaos. Diving into data and finding actionable insights may seem like a drag to most, but to you it is NIRVANA (the feeling, not the band. Well, actually, the band too, if you are into them). You are knowledgeable on digital platforms, enjoy working on multiple projects with multiple people, and thrive in a creative and autonomous environment.
Sound like you? Glorious! This role will be tasked with leading all digital and brand initiatives surrounding our Amazon, B2B, and D2C online channels. You’ll work closely with the digital and sales teams on all projects to grow the goodr brand. So if you love getting sh!t done, the creative process, optimizing conversion rates and AOVs, all while working with some pretty cool peeps, this job is for you.
PUT THE “DIG” IN DIGITAL MARKETING:
- Analyze data to draw key recommendations around optimization for Amazon, B2B, and D2C online channels
- Conduct usability audits to ensure goodr brand messaging and effective marketing practices are being used
- Contribute to overall digital strategy to drive both customer acquisition and increase customer retention
- Develop and maintain website content including product pages and goodrTIMES blog posts
- Analyze consumer data to make informed decisions
- Create unique and engaging content based on customer insights and segmentation
- Maintain digital dashboards of performance for key online channels
- Coordinate with sales team to create email marketing campaigns for B2B audience
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across several e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that goodr vibes are consistent
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- May or may not have a degree…we don’t care (bonus points for Basset Hound Science or Dinosaur Law)
- Loves everything above
- Ask a lot of questions
- Will have experience leading
- Will have a growth mindset
- Will love the work more than a paycheck
- Thinks marketing analytics are fun
- Is happy to give away credit to their team
- Loves getting and giving feedback
- Is into personal growth
- Thinks Fun is being great (not partying)
WHAT YOU GET
- The opportunity to show up every day and have fun
- The ability to learn and grow as a person
- To be involved in the most exciting sunglasses brand to hit the athletic space
- A salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Free sunglasses
Submit the following:
- Killer cover email. Not the usual boring corporate thing. We want to see your personality. Let that freak flag fly!
- Links to projects or groups you’re involved with (if you have them)
- A drawing of an octopus fighting a pirate (not joking)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.