Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme – Prolancer
One shot Review: A feature packed Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme that doesn’t require extra plugins to run an efficient Freelance marketplace
Whether you’re planning to start an Upwork Clone or Fiverr Clone, this WordPress theme enhances the user experience.
Why did we choose Prolancer freelance marketplace WordPress theme?
- Prolancer freelance marketplace WordPress theme is easy to setup and customize without many additional plugins.
- When you purchase a theme from ThemeForest, most of the developers will launch the theme and will not update it after a few months. The Prolancer freelance marketplace WordPress theme was launched in 2019 and it was updated till recently. You can check the update log yourself. This signals that the theme is frequently updated and offers great service for their customers. These are the kind of businesses and developers we’d love to promote.
- Prolancer freelance marketplace WordPress theme works out of the box and doesn’t require you to purchase additional feature packs. You can even engage a developer to build out customizations for the platform.
Reasons to choose a WordPress based freelance marketplace WordPress theme.
- WordPress based themes are updated frequently. WordPress itself is a powerful community developed platform that can morph itself into any platform that you want it to be. Be it a CRM, blogging engine, niche-based community (with BuddyPress), or a marketplace. WordPress is secure and performs better on most servers.
- Themes can change without impacting on the underlying data. Tomorrow if you choose to customize this theme or completely change it. The underlying customer data is retained.
- Prolancer Freelance Marketplace WordPress theme is built by trusted developers on the Themeforest marketplace. You can verify their credentials over there.
How does the Prolancer Freelance Marketplace WordPress Template work?
SELLER’s Point of View:
The sellers would have the option to submit their proposals for buyers to review. Once a proposal is accepted, the buyer would be required to make the payment from the wallet system of that seller after the deduction of admin’s commission under the pending payments section. Once the project is completed and approved by the buyer, that amount will move from the pending balance section to the available balance in the seller’s wallet. The commission system would enable the admin to monetize this system.
“Prolancer” Upwork clone has a gig creation feature that allows the seller to provide offer services at their own price in multiple packages for example basic, standard, and premium packages. as like a Fiverr clone
The Upwork clone would allow the freelancers and buyers to organize projects and services from separate frontend dashboards they can chat with each other internally, no need to buy any additional plugins or extra service for that
“Prolancer” theme also has a built-in one-to-one messaging system. allows buyers and sellers to communicate with each other if they had any questions regarding work or proposals etc. It also has a built-in review system that will allow buyers to feedback and rate the work completed by sellers.
“Prolancer” is extremely customizable – its appearance impressive on tablets and mobile devices. you can manage your order inventory from a powerful WooCommerce dashboard. to create any page. you don’t need to have any coding knowledge. it is very easy to customize. “Prolancer” support elementor page builder. which is the drag and drop interface. just pick an element and drag and drop to the specific section. done!
This theme also supports the powerful theme option “Redux Framework” where you can change your current theme color to any color you want even it supports gradient as well.
“Prolancer” WordPress theme has 3 different layouts for all post type you can choose any of them like left sidebar, right-sidebar, and default one full width (grid) layout.
Feature Highlights of the Upwork Clone
- Elementor Page Builder:
Elementor is a free wordpress page / layout builder plugin. You can drag and drop sections to customize the pages or use template libraries to import designs.
- One Click Demo Importer:
With demo data importer, you’ll be set up and ready to customize your site in minutes.
- Bootstrap 5.x Framework:
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Responsive Layout Design:
The theme works across devices in different sizes and layouts smoothly.
- Lifetime Updates and User Support:
You get 6 months of FREE support and lifetime updates when purchasing the theme.
Other Features of the Upwork Clone
- Works with Elementor plugin that supports theming system
- Theme options
- Gig Pack Creator
- Search powered by ajax
- Verified User badge
- An activity dashboard with notifications
- WooCommerce powered payments
- A user dashboard
- User Wallet
- Inbuilt Messaging with users
- Follow Freelancer option
- Saved Gigs List
- Payment Tracker
- Gig Packages
- Fiverr clone feature
- Dispute management
- Pre-built layouts for all views (3 in total and more coming soon)
- No coding knowledge required
- Based on Bootstrap 5.x
- 100% Responsive
- WordPress Theme built for business
- WordPress Latest Version Compatibility
- One click Demo import
- Custom Widgets
- Supports WP Customizer
- Contact Form 7
- Cross Browser Support
- Professional Support
- Regular Updates
- Easy to customize
- Detailed documentation
- Translation ready