Digital Marketing Associate (Remote Contractor Role)
Plex makes software that connects, automates, tracks and analyzes manufacturing operations to help you build the products of tomorrow today.
Want to work with fearless innovators, visionaries, and community-minded people who challenge the status quo? We do too.
Plex is more than a software company — we’re a team of disruptors who are driving innovation and unlocking the promise and value of smart manufacturing.
It isn’t a trend or a moment, it’s a movement. And we’re leading it, but we can’t lead it alone.
That’s where you come in.
Plex Systems, Inc.® delivers the first smart manufacturing platform, helping the world’s leading innovators to make awesome products. Built in the cloud, the Plex Smart Manufacturing Platform includes MES, ERP, supply chain management, Industrial IoT, and analytics.
We believe that anything that can be made can be made better, and we are focused on finding the right people to help us achieve the big important tasks ahead.
Is that person you?
This is a 3-4 month contract assignment and works with Plex’s Digital Marketing and Web Team, providing expertise and operational support of digital campaigns, SEO and web analytics. The associate will provide analytics insight and expertise, primarily focusing on paid and organic digital channels using a suite of tools, mainly Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Eloqua, Full Circle and Salesforce. The role also requires the associate to collaborate across teams and with vendors to develop campaign messaging and conceptual creative and landing pages.
This role is highly collaborative, requiring the associate to engage with a variety of stakeholders and vendors. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and teamwork are required. This position can be based remotely in the U.S.
WHAT”S YOUR IMPACT?
- Conceptualize, oversee development of, and manage distribution of content across various digital communication channels (website, paid media, video resources, etc.) to achieve specific business goals.
- Guide the efforts of team members in developing assets for digital channels and campaigns.
- Work with Digital Team and Paid Media Agency to optimize ad messaging, content and keyword strategy.
- Work with Digital Team and SEO agency to manage the creation of high performing website landing pages and content.
- Gather and analyze current and past reports, using tools like Google Analytics, to track digital impact with statistics and results.
- Analyze web performance through use of visitor segmentation and marketing attribution.
- Collaborate with Digital Team and business stakeholders to develop dashboards and reports that provide actionable insight to help drive business performance.
- Interact with our Paid Media and SEO vendor to insure appropriate tracking and tag development and placement. Troubleshoot and support Paid Media issues.
- Review digital reporting with Demand Gen team and provide actionable insights for campaign execution.
- Use analytics to set goals & conduct testing to optimize content development through the website.
- Determine what reports and which reporting formats best address stakeholder needs.
- Maintain awareness of the digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and Paid Social analytics field, trends, and product landscape.
IS IT IN YOU?
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with paid media (Search, Social, as well as SEO).
- 2-3 years related experience (experience at a B2B technology company preferred).
- Heavy background in reporting (Google Analytics).
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Experience translating technical information into real-world marketable messages.
- Understanding of how paid media and SEO may be used to support business goals.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated and capable of solving problems independently, as well as working part of a multidisciplinary team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.