Tesla Model 3 Accessories – WizGear Mobile Phone Holder Review
Wizgear – Tesla Model 3 Mobile Phone Holder Review (Accessories)
In this post we take a look at WizGear’s Universal Magnetic Car Mount Holder. Realizing the invaluable significance of GPS and other applications while driving, WizGear offers the perfect solution to a safe and comfortable ride. Back in the day when suction cup phone mounts were the only option, it was a cumbersome solution. With the latest magnetic solutions, WizGear’s mount clips to almost all car vents effortlessly.
With a metal plate hidden inside your phone case, the phone snaps easily and securely to the mount. It easily rotates to any orientation you want and holds in place even while driving aggressively. This holder has a twist lock mechanism for easy attachment and removal from the Air-con vents that doesn’t damage the vents, unlike those with pressure locks. The swivel base enables the phone display to be rotated and tilted to the direction your choice.
So, what makes WizGear one of the best car mount companies in the world? Simple; it’s their unyielding mission to provide the highest quality products for total customer satisfaction. Their entire line up of resourcefully manufactured products boast of simplicity and convenience without having to ask too much of the user. And all this at a very fair price.
- 2 PACK MOUNT EASY YOU USE: This Air vent universal smartphone magnetic car mount holder is 10 times easier to use than any other magnetic car mount holder due to its simple and complementary design. It has a sturdy rubber base and a powerful magnetic head for holding smartphones.
- STURDY BASE: The high quality rubber construction of the base of the mount is unique and very functional as well. It guarantees that the base of the mount will solidly hold the magnetic head of the mount, to help keep your smartphone in place, regardless of road vibrations or impacts.
- SWIVELS YOUR DISPLAY: Rotate your smartphone and swivel your display as you please. The base of the mount remains fixed into the air vent of your car and does not move, no matter how much swiveling or rotation you do. This guarantees that your smartphone will always remain in your preferred position
- COMPLEMENTARY DESIGN: The complementary design of the magnetic mount is one that fits into the back of any smartphone. The magnetic mount is has a smooth surface that is perfectly suitable for mounting and holding any smartphone in place.
- POWERFUL MAGNETIC MOUNT: The reinforced magnetic holder of this mount is what sets it apart from other mounts. This Universal magnetic holder produces an intensive force of attraction that will hold any smartphone. Including Android, Apple, Blackberry and Microsoft devices.
The WizGear works great and holds our phones just fine as we travel. We bought the 2-pack so we could keep one in each car. Great innovative product! – Kenneth B
I bought a two pack to have one in each car. My son snagged one for his own car and a passenger in my car fell in love with the thing. So now I’m buying another two pack and spreading the love. The magnet is so strong that I have to slide my phone off rather than pull it straight. Otherwise it will bring the vent holder with it. Once in place the phone never moves on its own, even through an Otterbox Defender cover. – Alex Rudiger
I really like this- more than I was expecting to! I have he iPhone 7plus and I put two magnets in my case and it holds very well while driving. Highly recommend- a very simple and easy phone holder for driving! – Tracy Stuart
– Do the magnets have any adverse affect on the phone itself?
No the magnet, will not have any adverse affect on your phone. Phones are not dependent on the compass while navigating, instead they uses the GPS to determine the direction the car is moving in. Only a really strong electromagnet- such as a MRI scanner, can affect the magnets in the phone’s speakers. Therefore it is very safe to use WizGear’s magnetic mount.
– How sturdy and strong is the mount into the vent?
The mount is very strong and sturdy on the vent. It can be rotated once on the vent to make the connectors tighter, effectively gripping the vent.
– Does it work with an iPhone 8 Plus or an iPhone X?
The phone doesn’t make a difference. What matters usually, is the case. There is a paper thin metal piece that you can stick to your phone or put in between your case and phone. If your case is too thick it might not be able to pick up the magnet, which you either insert into the air vent or connect to the car’s dashboard.
– Can the product wirelessly charge my phone?
No the product just mounts onto the vent, you will need to connect your phone via a cable to charge.
– How do I remove the adhesive metal plate that’s attached to the back of my phone, are there any easy alternatives?
You can blow hot air (like a hair dryer) at the plate for a few minutes and it will come off without damaging your phone. [Do not blow to much hot air].
CLICK HERE TO BUY