Rust Programming language : The complete beginner’s guide
Rust Programming language : The complete beginner’s guide review
The course gives you an basic primer on how to get started with Rust lang. Programming languages like Rust, Solidity, Python etc are used to code smart contracts and other DeFi products on the blockchain. Simply put, it is a programming language for Web 3.0
Get in on this course to get ahead in the world of blockchain, Decentralized Finance Apps and cryptocurrency.
A language for Rustaceans. Learn the basics and advanced concepts, including memory management and concurrency.
What you’ll learn
- Rust programming language
- Rust fundamentals
- Memory guarantees in Rust
- Advanced concepts
- Interest in Rust
- Prior knowledge in a development language is useful
Why learn Rust
Rust is a blazingly fast, but at the same time easy to pick up language, designed for reliability and memory management. Hundreds of companies around the world are using Rust in production today for fast, low-resource, cross-platform solutions. Software you know and love, like Firefox, Dropbox, and Cloudflare, uses Rust.
According to the StackOverflow developer survey, Rust is the most loved programming language among developers, for the fourth year in a row.
This course teaches you:
- To install Rust on a PC or Mac
- The language basics like: Functions, Data types, Variables, etc
- The fundamentals of: flow control, complex data types, exception handling, macros, etc
- Advanced topics such as: memory management, ownership and borrowing, structures and traits, concurrency, etc
- Practical applications of all studied concepts
- Plenty of projects to get you practicing the language
We will apply everything we learned through coding small applications to solidify what we are studying.
This course opens up many opportunities to work in a growing market, where your skills will be highly values by employers. There is a huge shortage of Rust skills, and you can claim the top spot.\
Sign up today and let’s start learning Rust together.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Rust developers
- Intermediate Rust developers