Crypto Specialist at Kraken
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of Crypto Funding & Staking operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better. Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing e-mail, live chat, and phone support to respond to 20 to 150 client enquiries regarding Cryptocurrency transactions, Staking and various other Crypto related products on a daily basis
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Monitor technical issues
- Liaise with our funding engineers to ensure that client transactions are processed quickly
- Strive to make your team’s work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Security and privacy focused
- Technical understanding of how most major cryptocurrencies function
- Ability to read Blockchain Documentation
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Loves helping people
Location Tagging: #US #EU
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.