How to create an nft marketplace?
Build An NFT Marketplace From Scratch – Blockchain DApp
What you’ll learn
- Become able to create a professional NFT Marketplace using NextJs, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, and Ethers
- Professional Blockchain techniques working with the Ethereum & Polygon network as well as the ethers library
- Practice Functional Programming with react Hooks to professionally organize state in applications
- Get support and make connections online with an active focused community with developers and mentors
- Improve User Interface Design skills for modern looking applications with CSS and powerful styling libraries
Learn full stack DApp Development by building out from scratch to completion an NFT Marketplace (for minting, buying and selling NFTs live with IPFS data hosting) onto Polygon as a layer 2 Ethereum Solution using the best modern tools and languages.
Join in early on an exciting technology implementing global changes to multiple industries and businesses with DApps.
This is the course you’ve been looking for to get the full picture and functionality for DApp development and what it takes to succeed from testing to successful deployments and upgrades. Are you interested in writing your own Smart Contracts in the context of building a complete DApplication with NextJs and Ethers?
Do you want to learn about Hardhat and Infura, very powerful DApp development tools for connection blockchain to the front end? Do you prefer as a learner to jump right into project and save valuable time by building along a project and advancing your knowledge by being hands on? If so, then this is perfect course is for you!
In this course we build a complete NFT Marketplace DApp from start to finish. Every line of code we write is coded out live in real time and explained (we even go deep into the libraries and frameworks and connect the dots). We start off by installing and initializing everything we need to build a DApp with a local development environment and run through each dependency and library and break it all down. Once we’re nice and warmed up, we immediately dive into demonstrating and reverse engineering a fully functional NFT Marketplace example.
What you will learn in this course:
- Setting up the DApp development environment
- Create a Nextjs app using the create-next-app utility to recompose the React library
- Compile and Deploy Smart Contracts to Blockchain with Hardhat functionality
- Implementing industry standard NFT smart contracts for DApps with the ERC721 OpenZeppelin Contracts
- Using functional programming to maintain DApp state
- IPFS data hosting with Infura Blockchain Suite Project Management
- Implementing an NFT Minting form on the front end to lock in Metadata and Files for the DApp
- Modern Card Design and UI with Tailwind and CSS
- Hooking up a web3 provider to the Polygon and Ethereum network
- Running full unit testing with Chai
And much more.
Course Set up and Tools
This course develops its DApp project and source code with Visual Studio Code, a free (and pretty sweet) text editor for code. You can of course use your preferred IDE and any operating system you like… well as long as it’s either Max OSX, Windows or Linux.
Is this the right course for you?
This course is straight to the point, time sensitive, and focuses on completing the project at hand (the reasons and explanations for the code and how it works) as the primary. Pretty much all of this course in its entirety is just building out our DApp NFT Marketplace and stopping to explain the techniques and library connections along the way. If you are the type of person who gets the most out of learning ‘by doing’, then this course will be for you.