Director of Paid Acquisition
Website NFT Shakers
Full Job Description
About the Role
This role will drive and scale our paid acquisition strategy to garner quality leads that convert to sales of NFTs for our clients. Our director will plan, develop and execute paid social campaigns to drive inbound leads for our NFT clients. This person will oversee and lead paid social efforts across digital platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok. You will be responsible for aggressively growing our clients’ customer base by forecasting goals, planning strategy, and executing to hit lead targets. We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable with data.
Our ideal candidate is phenomenal at researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing, and streamlining processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across various social platforms.
You’re part artist, part mad scientist. You are a creative, results-oriented, and data-driven marketer who thrives on using metrics to influence your decisions. You excel at cross-functional communications and build trust & strong relationships at all levels. In this role, you should feel comfortable identifying/optimizing opportunities and effectively handle the day-to-day tactical execution across the channel to drive growth, engagement, and retention at scale. The ideal candidate should be creative, curious, technical, and highly analytical.
- Leverage digital marketing tactics – paid search (Google, Bing), paid social (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap), SEO, native, and programmatic advertising to drive conversions and optimize LTV/CAC ratio.
- Manage, execute and help scale a high volume of paid acquisition campaigns across 20+ ad accounts to drive profitable growth.
- Identify and pursue new channels for growth.
- Develop, test, and optimize landing pages and conversion funnels, leveraging design best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and agencies to develop creative marketing campaigns.
- Management and reporting of all digital acquisition metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis (i.e. CTRs, CPSs, CPM, CPL)
- 5+ years experience or proof of equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, LinkedIn, and more).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Director of Paid Acquisition: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.