http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast is a B2B software and service discovery platform, we do not spam. We hate spam, just like you do. We’re human too. Spamming just spoils the fun out of everything and gets in the way of our ideal of delivering important information to you, the reader. Keeping your best interest (and also ours) at heart, we keep updating the policy as and when needed.
What is spam?
- Spam, In the context of electronic messaging, refers to unsolicited, bulk or obnoxious messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
- Spam, In the context of Web means mass posting of links from various sites to gain, as a policy at http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast, we do not practice or promote spamming. Most of our readers who receive email from us, give consent to send newsletters and only then do they receive updates from us. In sync with our news delivery policies.
http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast has a zero-tolerance spam policy.
Responsible eCommerce communication
Communicating with our customers from time-to-time is essential for our platform to update customers of any recent interaction with the platform, security related or of latest products and services that were listed recently. We divide these interactions into categories.
- Transactional emails: Transactional emails notify you of any activity that happened under your account. (Request for password reset, successful password reset, account creation, invoice for purchase etc.). These messages are essential for you to stay informed and are mandatory for us to send these.
- Platform Updates: Platform updates are service messages about the platform.
- Products & Service listings updates: We send out general product & services emailer listed on our platform. This is to inform you of any new products and service that we add, modify or remove from the platform from time to time.
- Product Awareness: Product awareness mailers educate the customers of how to use the product optimally.
How we handle spam.
http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast’s messaging systems employs automatic Spam filtering system that automatically screens all incoming email [and any other] messages, to filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
For web spam, we employ anti-spam systems and human moderators to curb commenting spam links or messages. Strict action will be taken against those individuals or company entities for creating interference.
Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time-to-time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast’s systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast, provides a facility that enables users to comment on posts to share their views with others. Users must not use this facility to comment unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages / links, whether or not for a commercial purpose. Full terms and conditions concerning the use of the facility are set out in Terms of Service and Privacy policies, respectively.
Receipt of unwanted messages from Startup Dope
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast or sent using http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast’s systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the contact form and the matter will be investigated.
Changes to this anti-spam policy
http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website and will notify its users in a timely manner. In an event where it misses to do so, users are still required to comply with the rules & policies set at that time, automatically. The usage of the site is set by policies set by http://launchtoast.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/800px-EBay_logo.svg_-2.pngoast or its parent company.
Should you have any questions about this anti-spam policy, please contact Startup Dope using the contact form.